City of Henderson executive orders related to COVID-19 crisis
Board Meetings Information
All meetings, except the Park Board and Human Relations Commission, are held in the third floor Assembly Room at the Municipal Center, 222 First Street.
Board of Commissioners
Agendas, Videos, and Minutes
- Meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month, beginning at 3:00 pm.
- Meetings are usually held in the Assembly Room of the Municipal Center, but they can be moved to another location to accommodate the number of people attending.
- Meets the first Tuesday of each month, beginning at 6 pm.
Note: a board meeting is held prior to the Planning Commission meeting, beginning at 5:15 pm.
City Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Meets the second Wednesday of each month, beginning at 5 pm.
- Meets the third Thursday of January and July, beginning at 6 pm, at the Atkinson Clubhouse
Human Rights Commission
- Meets the fourth Monday of each month, beginning at 5:30 pm, in the conference room at the Peabody Building (on the Codes Office/Planning Commission/EMA floor).
Meetings hosted at the Municipal Center can be viewed live at the following locations: