In order to conduct seasonal sale of fireworks in the city limits of Henderson, your company must be approved.  Before applying to obtain a permit for the sale of fireworks, please fill out the administrative hold paperwork. Once that has been processed, please fill out the Fireworks Packet.  These forms can be emailed to Cindy  or Stephanie  or faxed to 270-831-1201. Codes related to the regulation of fireworks are located here.