Can I call help in for other citizens?
A name can be placed on our waiting list by the homeowner themselves or by a concerned friend or family member. You can call Community Development at (270) 831-1277.

Show All Answers

1. Are housing applications available online?
2. Can I call help in for other citizens?
3. How do I apply for a minor exterior repair program through World Changers?
4. How do I get help with down payment / home buyer assistance?
5. How do I get my house repaired or a new home built if I live in the City of Henderson?
6. What are the income guidelines?
7. What types of repairs are done through the World Changers Program?