Where do I get an electrical permit?
Although the electrical inspector is housed in the office of Code Enforcement, electrical permits must be applied for by a licensed electrician and obtained through Henderson Municipal Power & Light (HMP&L) by calling (270) 826-2726. Likewise, all inspections must be scheduled by HMP&L.

Show All Answers

1. Are there any special requirements for a swimming pool?
2. Can Code Enforcement do anything about limbs from my neighbor’s tree hanging over my property?
3. Can I remain anonymous when reporting a code complaint?
4. Do I need a permit for a storage building? Why?
5. Do I need a permit to put up a fence?
6. How tall does grass / weeds have to be before it is a violation?
7. What can be done about my neighbor’s dogs barking all night?
8. What do I do if I have received a violation notice from Code Enforcement?
9. What information do I need to submit with a permit application?
10. Where can I place yard sale signs?
11. Where do I get an electrical permit?
12. Who enforces the smoking ordinance?
13. Why does it take so long to get a violation corrected after it is reported?
14. Will Code Enforcement respond to a complaint of inoperable and / or unlicensed vehicle on the street?