I want to get married in a park. What do I need to do?

We allow weddings in Central Park at the gazebo or fountain and the gazebo behind Methodist Hospital. There is no charge to use any of these sites. We do ask that you call our office at (270) 831-1274 and reserve them to avoid schedule conflicts with other events. Decorations are permitted, but we ask that you use string or tape, not nails. And please, clean up before you leave. We require the completion of a free reservation form. We will date stamp it and give you a copy. On the day of your wedding/event you have proof that you reserved the facility in case someone else is there using the facility during your designated time.

Show All Answers

1. Can I reserve an open-air shelter?
2. How far in advance can I reserve Denton Shelter?
3. I want to get married in a park. What do I need to do?
4. Is there a height requirement for the Water Slide at Atkinson Pool?
5. Can you rent Atkinson Pool?
6. What are the hours of operation for the water feature at the Riverfront?